Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: chiek on January 29, 2014, 03:16:43 am
-
It will make H/V position revolving and can X-axis shifting +/- 20mm.
I thought gear driven shift mechanism first time but It will cost more, so Thinking insert stopper to -20mm / 0 / +20mm.
It can delivers on A7R,
1 shot (36mm x 24mm / 24mm x 36mm, 36.4Mpx)
3 shot
Horizontal 76mm x 24mm , (approx 75Mpx)
Vertical 64mm x 36mm, (Over 80Mpx)
A huge image size, It's over than I expect.
It can using various lenses, Hasselblad V, telephoto MF nikkor lens, any other Perspective Control lens as EF24TS-II, EF-17TS, olympus shift etc.
Personally, I hope to use Xpan lenses but It's hard to find in Seoul.
I have not A7/A7R body yet. I'm watching Body price. It's price has down and down… Wink
disassemble EF lens to sony nex adapter with electric contacts, fit to GX680 lens boards and my custom A7 body mounts…. then It can live view focusing in technical movements and work electric aperture.
So comfortable for still-life photographers !
I think It can sells worldwide.
I'm importing EF-nex adapter and Other materials are ready to making.
and thinking to buy 7" high resolution HDMI monitor for larger live view and composition.
Note.
It needs GX-680 I/II/III body but NO GX680-IIIs. <--- It can't technical movements.
Any comments are welcome.
custom camera design blog
http://chiek.co.kr/list/view.php?id=camera&no=34 (http://chiek.co.kr/list/view.php?id=camera&no=34)
-
Chiek,
I love your DIY camera designs and considered designing my own technical camera when I owned a MFDB.
I am a mechanical engineer but do not have access to a workshop to easily prototype things.
From your basic sketch, it seems like you only have horizontal movement.
Your text indicates verticle movement.
Have you considered a shift/rise system like a rhino cam (http://www.fotodioxpro.com/index.php/vizelex-rhinocam-for-sony-nex-e-mount-cameras.html) or dedicated technical camera for the rear standard?
Cheers
David
-
and thinking to buy 7" high resolution HDMI monitor for larger live view and composition.
The HDMI monitor will be at 16:9, and not the same as the still image area. Also, one will have to frequently toggle back between video and still modes.
-
QFrom your basic sketch, it seems like you only have horizontal movement.
My first thinking is x/y axis shift. But I want to fit my canon ef lenses because of shortest dslr flange back, as you know, ef lens mount accepts all major brand lenses, leica R, nikkor F, olympus OM, even medium format lenses.
EF flange back is 44mm, sony is 18mm. 44-18=26mm
It is not enough to make X/Y axis shift mechanism. Maybe it can but cost is higher...
So change my thinking, only X axis shift.
-
The HDMI monitor will be at 16:9, and not the same as the still image area. Also, one will have to frequently toggle back between video and still modes.
Ips 7" hdmi monitor resolution 1280x800 (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-inch-HDMI-VGA-AV-Monitor/1375058489.html)