Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Justan on January 28, 2014, 05:58:00 pm

Title: Which Simpson character are you like?
Post by: Justan on January 28, 2014, 05:58:00 pm
take the quiz:

http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/rLuIu8LC2yD/Simpsons+Character

Title: Re: Which Simpson character are you like?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 28, 2014, 06:39:06 pm
Well, I came in as Krusty the Clown.

This is the kind of link Mike usually comes up with. Now I just have to figure out just how Krusty would improve his photography.
Title: Re: Which Simpson character are you like?
Post by: bill t. on January 28, 2014, 10:40:01 pm
Lisa Simpson.  Wasn't ready for that.

Come on Justan, you can tell us.
Title: Re: Which Simpson character are you like?
Post by: Justan on January 29, 2014, 10:35:58 am
^IMO I’m most like Mr. Teeny, the trained chimpanzee and butler to Krusty the Clown, but for reasons of its own choosing, the quiz put me in the role of....

(http://justan-elk.com/images/stuff/safe_image.jpg)