Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: jrp on January 22, 2014, 12:51:04 pm

Title: NEC PA302W v SpectraView Reference 302
Post by: jrp on January 22, 2014, 12:51:04 pm
This is probably a faq, but what is the difference between these two (apart from the 50% price difference)?  Is the Reference worth that extra, for editing pictures (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc) if I already have an Xrite color calibration puck?

NEC's various web sites are unforthcoming, presumably relying on the reseller or your pre-sales contact with NEC to get the best price out of you.

(I think that I have settled on the NEC as a 30" monitor to replace my defunct Dell as the new 30" Dell seems to have a number of issues and the new 4K monitors are impractical / not yet ready for prime time.)
Title: Re: NEC PA302W v SpectraView Reference 302
Post by: Czornyj on January 22, 2014, 03:23:12 pm
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=83820.msg699463#msg699463