Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rivankoe on January 20, 2014, 01:28:55 pm

Title: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit and more
Post by: rivankoe on January 20, 2014, 01:28:55 pm
Everything has seen low use, is in excellent condition, and was purchased new in July 2013. I'm in the SF bay area.

$1700 - Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit (part number 10406.1) - Here's the link to the kit at B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/907132-REG/elinchrom_el_10406_1_ranger_quadra_hybrid_lead_pro.html. I have all of the original packaging/boxes/accessories.

$70 each - Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Reflector Adaptor for EL Reflectors (part number 26339) - at B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/632667-REG/Elinchrom_EL_26339_Ranger_Quadra_Reflector_Adaptor.html I have two of these and I'm not sure if I have the original boxes.

$15 each - Paul C Buff Elinchrom Speedring / Cage Assembly used for their PLM umbrellas. Here's the product link: http://www.paulcbuff.com/speedrings.php

If you are outside the SF bay area we'll need to figure out shipping costs.
Title: Re: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit and more
Post by: rivankoe on May 02, 2014, 07:23:50 pm
bumping it up. all of it is still available.