Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on January 15, 2014, 01:19:26 pm

Title: Village of the gods
Post by: cjogo on January 15, 2014, 01:19:26 pm
Just walking around Hawaii
Title: Re: Village of the gods
Post by: cjogo on January 15, 2014, 11:28:31 pm
The lone statue is less busy -- I suspect...
Title: Re: Village of the gods
Post by: Rob C on January 16, 2014, 04:23:19 am
I bet the pencil was invented in Hawaii.

Rob C
Title: Re: Village of the gods
Post by: WalterEG on January 16, 2014, 04:51:21 am
I bet the pencil was invented in Hawaii.

Rob C


Aaaaah, may be, but it took Hugh Hefner and Russ Meyer to perfect it by putting lead in it.
Title: Re: Village of the gods
Post by: Rob C on January 16, 2014, 06:41:29 am

Aaaaah, may be, but it took HUgh Hefner and Russ Meyer to perfect it by putting lead in it.


Australia 2 : Scotland 1

Rob C