Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on January 13, 2014, 08:15:25 pm

Title: Fog Watch
Post by: Chris Calohan on January 13, 2014, 08:15:25 pm
One minute it was clear, the next the soup rolled on in. An hour later, it rolled right back out.
Title: Re: Fog Watch
Post by: David Eckels on January 14, 2014, 12:45:18 pm
Wow! Great grab. There's something about the balance, though. Can't tell you what it is. You're the art teacher! Cropping a little closer to the right? I realize that's aesthetics, but just sayin' Must be that new camera ;)
Title: Re: Fog Watch
Post by: wmchauncey on January 14, 2014, 04:32:40 pm
I'm liking the image...would like more water on each side, especially the left.
Title: Re: Fog Watch
Post by: wolfnowl on January 15, 2014, 02:35:02 pm
I agree a little more water on the left would be good, but sometimes you get what you can get.

Mike.