Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: jimmykubrick on January 12, 2014, 01:55:29 am
-
Hi, I need some advice please.
I am looking for a cold shoe solution for Arca Swiss 6x9 M line two camera.
I would like to attach my profoto air sync to the camera and I'm struggling to find a suitable solution. (other than duck tape, rubber bands and the like)
If you have or know of a solution I would be very happy to hear from you.
Many thanks in advance, James
-
You'll probably need a metric screw that fits the lens shade holder on the top of the frame but if that does not work out I'd put it in a small bag or lanyard and hang it from the rail. A lanyard is what I used for my PocketWizard MultiMAX when I shot with an A-S F-line camera.
-
These may or may not appeal, but I use these a LOT for attaching AiR and PW units to lights, etc, etc. They are the same units that Profoto OEMs (at a much higher price). Can be attached using the strong (but removable) adhesive foam tape or 'zip tie' lugs on either side. Best solution I've found for a non-conductive, lightweight, no-screw, cold shoe so far.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/613979-REG/Impact_9031540_Adhesive_Backed_Accessory_Shoe_2_Pack.html
-
Thanks for the suggestions!