Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: AndyWatson on January 11, 2014, 11:55:14 am
-
Could anyone offer and advice: Using Mac 10.8.5 and Lightroom 4.4 with an Epson 3880 it seems that my paper profiles ( both the ones I make and manufacturers profiles )
are not recognised by Lightroom when I print with 16 bit mode ticked. I'm getting great colour rendition printing in 8 bit but inaccurate colour in 16 bit.
I've downloaded the latest Epson driver although this is confusingly labelled version 8.64 ( 9.17 )
Any suggestions for things to check ? Thanks AW
-
Issue resolved. In spite of downloading the latest Epson 3880 driver ( 9.17 ) this driver was only recognised once I had dumped all of the
Epson folders from Library and Cache folders. Then on downloading the Epson driver a second time version 9.17 was recognised.