Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Whaler on January 08, 2014, 10:20:44 pm

Title: Where are my thumbnails????
Post by: Whaler on January 08, 2014, 10:20:44 pm
I opened up LR in the Library mode and all thumbnails are gone, little grey boxes appear where the thumbnails were.  The files are all still on the hard drive and open just fine in PSCS6.  If I right click over the grey boxes in the "edit in" function the photo will open in any and all NIK programs.  I'm stumped, where did my thumbnails?

In advance, thank you for any help.
Title: Re: Where are my thumbnails????
Post by: Schewe on January 09, 2014, 12:07:38 am
Odds are your display profile is hosed...either re-profile the display or change the display profile settings...
Title: Re: Where are my thumbnails????
Post by: Whaler on January 09, 2014, 10:54:08 am
Thanks Jeff, you nailed it. For one reason or another my computer was loading the wrong profile, I corrected that and all is well again.