Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rollei8is on January 08, 2014, 12:59:10 pm

Title: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: rollei8is on January 08, 2014, 12:59:10 pm
I have  for sale a NEW adapter plate original for use on CAMBO TECH series cameras.
The plate is NEW and accepts H mount digital backs.   LEAF  OR PHASE ONE OR Hasselblad.
NEW Price $520.00   MY price is $350.00 shipped and includes paypal.
PM me for details.
Title: Re: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: rollei8is on March 29, 2014, 06:49:24 am
bump
Title: Re: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: Ron Spencer on January 28, 2015, 09:13:27 am
Hi, do you still have this for sale?
Title: Re: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: Ron Spencer on January 28, 2015, 09:15:44 am
Hi, do you still have this for sale?
Title: Re: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: pixjohn on January 28, 2015, 02:59:37 pm
If his adapter is not available, I have one that has never been used. I would sell at the same price.

Leaf - H mount
Title: Re: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: Ron Spencer on January 28, 2015, 03:15:34 pm
Can you please send me photos - just to be absolutely sure it is exactly what I need.
Title: Re: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: Ron Spencer on January 28, 2015, 03:25:42 pm
The problem is that the image he is showing is not an SLW-89 insert. That is an insert for a Kapture Group sliding back, I believe.
Here is an image of what an SLW-89 looks like. That's what I'm after. I'm willing to pay 300.00 for one.
Title: Re: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: pixjohn on January 29, 2015, 06:34:34 pm
The best I would do is split the difference if you would like to buy it, plus shipping.

(http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=61031.0;attach=53618;image)
Title: Re: FS CAMBO adapter plate for the CAMBO tech camera Model SLW-89
Post by: Ron Spencer on January 29, 2015, 06:37:58 pm
That is not an SLW-89 plate.