Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: chrisstraley on January 06, 2014, 12:41:50 pm

Title: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600 S & Broncolor Unilite Heads
Post by: chrisstraley on January 06, 2014, 12:41:50 pm
I am thinking about selling my Broncolor Scoro 1600s setup.  I purchased this setup new this past year in around June or July, I cant remember.  It is absolutly amazing.  I am selling it to possibly get a couple Broncolor Move setups.  Everything is extremely lightly used and comes with all the original Broncolor boxes.  The pack has about 4500 pops on it.  Everything is in pretty much like new condition.  Oh man this setup is insane!  I wouldn't sell it but my work seems to be going more on location and I figured I might be able to get something I can use both inside and outside with the Move.  I am only going to sell the heads once the pack sells.

I am looking for $7000 net on the pack and $1050 net on the heads.

Thanks
Chris
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600 S & Broncolor Unilite Heads
Post by: chrisstraley on January 22, 2014, 04:02:53 pm
Still got it...
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600 S & Broncolor Unilite Heads
Post by: File Photography Studio on January 30, 2014, 08:26:57 pm
I could buy a Unilite 1600J but you want to sell it all together  :'(
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600 S & Broncolor Unilite Heads
Post by: chrisstraley on April 07, 2014, 01:39:23 pm
Still got this stuff....
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600 S & Broncolor Unilite Heads
Post by: chrisstraley on April 15, 2014, 12:25:09 am
Open to offers on this gear....
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600 S & Broncolor Unilite Heads
Post by: chrisstraley on April 21, 2014, 04:01:18 pm
Offers?
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600 S & Broncolor Unilite Heads
Post by: jimmykubrick on April 21, 2014, 08:46:18 pm
Hi, I'm interested in the heads if they become available to be sold desperately. Many thanks, J