Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: gebseng on January 05, 2014, 05:42:24 pm

Title: FS: Graflok adapter for Hasselblad H mount digital back, like new, € 180,-
Post by: gebseng on January 05, 2014, 05:42:24 pm
Hi everyone at LuLa,

I am selling a Graflok adapter for Hasselblad H mount digital back. The adapter is in perfect technical condition and like new.
You can use this to mount a digital back (Phase One, Leaf, Hasselblad) with H mount to a 4x5" view camera (Sinar, Linhof, Horseman, Cambo etc.)

The asking price is € 180,- or $ 250,-

you can find high resolution photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o7nucalhbbe9knm/2Zwnpi4FvG

I am a private seller, but I am still offering returns if you find any defects after buying (14 days).

I am based in Vienna, Austria, I ship worldwide. Shipping is free for this item.

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me anytime.

best,

Gebhard
Title: Re: FS: Graflok adapter for Hasselblad H mount digital back, like new, € 180,-
Post by: gebseng on December 05, 2015, 06:29:34 pm
The item is now on ebay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/-/331725885313?

best,

geb
Title: Re: FS: Graflok adapter for Hasselblad H mount digital back, like new, € 180,-
Post by: gebseng on December 06, 2015, 05:45:54 am
The outer dimensions of the adapter are 4 by 5 inches, appr. 10 by 13 centimeters. You can use that on most 4x5" view cameras (https://www.google.com/search?q=4x5%22+view+camera&biw=1440&bih=839&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxwNW3hsfJAhVFbxQKHQhCDrcQ_AUIBygC) with a Graflok back (to hold 4x5" film holders) like Linhof, Sinar, Cambo, Horseman etc.