Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Wenge on January 04, 2014, 12:00:22 pm

Title: Any good photo exhibits now in SF Bay Area?
Post by: Wenge on January 04, 2014, 12:00:22 pm
Am going to be in Marin County this coming week 5 days, wondering if any good showings/exhibits in Marin, SF, etc?    Will also be in Concord for a morning (hoping for fog on Mt Diablo).

I grew up there and know the area, just haven't been back in too-many years and don't know what's going on now.  I really enjoy seeing others' b&w work behind glass.

Thanks a bunch for any info..Mark
Title: Re: Any good photo exhibits now in SF Bay Area?
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 04, 2014, 03:15:52 pm
i was about to suggest Rodney Laugh Jr. gallery (landscapes and nature) at the Fisherman Wharf, but just found out it has been closed. :(

There is a building in the downtown area that hosts numerous galleries, including several fine-art photography ones. If I am not mistaken, it is located at 49 Geary Street, just off the Market Street.