Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: eyeshigher1 on January 03, 2014, 09:58:17 am

Title: Leaf Liveview Dongle
Post by: eyeshigher1 on January 03, 2014, 09:58:17 am
Leaf Liveview dongle for sale, in very good condition.

Asking £95.00

Private sale. Shipping free in UK.

Any more info please contact me.


Thanks
Paul

PS I have removed serial number from image, I do not know how relevant it is.

Title: Re: Leaf Liveview Dongle
Post by: eyeshigher1 on July 29, 2014, 09:52:45 am
Price Reduced!!
Title: Re: Leaf Liveview Dongle
Post by: pixjohn on July 29, 2014, 03:28:24 pm
FYI you no longer need a dongle with C1. Mine is as useless as yours.
Title: Re: Leaf Liveview Dongle
Post by: rogerxnz on July 30, 2014, 04:56:08 am
But I think you still need a dongle for use with Leaf Capture and I do not know if C1 works with the older Leaf file formats (.CMOS).
Roger

FYI you no longer need a dongle with C1. Mine is as useless as yours.
Title: Re: Leaf Liveview Dongle
Post by: sbernthal on July 30, 2014, 11:03:33 am
C1 works with .mos and all Aptus files.
Title: Re: Leaf Liveview Dongle
Post by: pixjohn on July 31, 2014, 06:40:55 pm
You don't need a dongle for older images just live video. I can't see any advantage of still shooting with LC, C1 for digital backs is free.

Someone PM wanting to buy my dongle? If you want to buy it for $100 I will sell it.