Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BobDavid on January 03, 2014, 12:42:00 am

Title: Mid-Moderate Daydream
Post by: BobDavid on January 03, 2014, 12:42:00 am
Waiting for the traffic lights to change in downtown Auburndale, Florida. ... Noon, hot, long wait, weird thoughts.
Title: Re: Mid-Moderate Daydream
Post by: Rob C on January 03, 2014, 04:47:27 am
Waiting for the traffic lights to change in downtown Auburndale, Florida. ... Noon, hot, long wait, weird thoughts.


A few minutes more, and the Beatles might have showed! Too much impatience in modern life...

That's something I wish I'd done years ago when my wife and I used to drive up to Scotland through northern Spain and France... thing is, she always navigated. Jean Loup Sieff has some nice ones made near canals in France and also in Death Valley and Lanzarote. There's a timeless element in 'ahead' shots from cars - you get that whole feeling of the suspended moment, probably because the rational emotion of car shots is defined in terms of motion, not still.

Rob C
Title: Re: Mid-Moderate Daydream
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 03, 2014, 09:52:14 am
I love it, Bob!