Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on January 01, 2014, 02:51:52 pm

Title: Castle in Buda
Post by: cjogo on January 01, 2014, 02:51:52 pm
Buda Turrets  
Title: Re: Castle in Buda
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on January 01, 2014, 04:12:28 pm
Nice architecture shot.
I like it.
Title: Re: Castle in Buda
Post by: cjogo on January 01, 2014, 07:05:28 pm
Nice architecture shot.
I like it.

Thanks ---wish I could had backed up a little.  Even with a Super Wide > too many tourist would block my view  just a a foot back.  
Title: Re: Castle in Buda
Post by: David Eckels on January 01, 2014, 07:51:26 pm
Very nice! Was just there, but didn't get up to this site.
Title: Re: Castle in Buda
Post by: cjogo on January 01, 2014, 08:14:54 pm
Probably easier with "modern" cameras ...But ASA films of 100 /tripods /fixed lens /etc  -- Not a easy spot with tourist ..and my shot was 15 years ago ...Would not had been able to accomplish most my images without a Super Wide - and the nearly distortion free Biogon formula > on that $5k camera
Title: Re: Castle in Buda
Post by: quickhiker on January 02, 2014, 02:15:03 pm
Very nice depth and composition.
Title: Re: Castle in Buda
Post by: cjogo on January 02, 2014, 07:02:44 pm
Very nice depth and composition.

thanks > just around the corner --combining both images , somewhat ---  I only took 5 images ( you only get 12 ) always limited with the amount of images per day > with film ..And how large the crowds get at certain hours ..
Title: Re: Castle in Buda
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 02, 2014, 07:53:31 pm
A nice set. I really like the ins and outs of the first one especially.

Yes, back in film days it often seemed as if it would be nice to have an assistant who could yell "Fire!" at appropriate moments to clear the crowds away. The you get to take your twelve pictures quickly before you are arrested.
Title: Re: Castle in Buda
Post by: cjogo on January 02, 2014, 08:14:44 pm
A nice set. I really like the ins and outs of the first one especially.

Yes, back in film days it often seemed as if it would be nice to have an assistant who could yell "Fire!" at appropriate moments to clear the crowds away. The you get to take your twelve pictures quickly before you are arrested.


Ended up with this last one of the area ..  I had about 40+ rolls for a 12- day period .. so limited to about 3/4 rolls a day,  somewhat ..