Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on January 01, 2014, 02:16:06 pm

Title: Doomed
Post by: Harald L on January 01, 2014, 02:16:06 pm
No chance for this beech-tree to get much older although it makes an impressive stand against falling down the cliff. One of the next storms will seal it's fate.
Title: Re: Doomed
Post by: Rob C on January 01, 2014, 02:38:57 pm
No chance for this beech-tree to get much older although it makes an impressive stand against falling down the cliff. One of the next storms will seal it's fate.


Beech on the beach; I like the idea, man, you gotta do it! Puuuuush!

And in a few years, somebody across the ocean will find it on a remote, white sandy beach (oh no!) and pose his model against it all over again, and think it new...

Rob C
Title: Re: Doomed
Post by: Harald L on January 02, 2014, 11:42:45 am

Beech on the beach; I like the idea, man, you gotta do it! Puuuuush!

And in a few years, somebody across the ocean will find it on a remote, white sandy beach (oh no!) and pose his model against it all over again, and think it new...

Rob C

Rob,

Thanks for the title which I'll use for a series of pictures I've taken there.

Harald

P.S.: You should start a new thread "How all things go their choosen way just to end as a background for posing models"

P.S.S.: Happy New Year to you.