Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on December 31, 2013, 10:44:04 am
-
Tobernalt Holy Well is a place of reflection and serenity not far from where I live. It predates the advent of Christianity to Ireland in the fifth century. It is visited by many people, some of whom place petitions in the form of loved ones' possessions on nearby trees - mostly items belonging to children who are ill or have passed away.
-
Did you mean to post a photograph?
-
Seamus - As a stand-alone image I'm not so sure (maybe)...but the image would definitely be great as a part of an editorial story about Tobernalt. I saw some images of the place doing a quick search - quite interesting - especially all the mementos of the children! /B
-
If I may reduce the photo by removing the right third, I think it works well that way.
-
Lord, through your wisdom and grace, please spare me from the stand alone image. Amen.