Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on December 26, 2013, 09:43:09 am

Title: Coffee and Philosophy
Post by: RSL on December 26, 2013, 09:43:09 am
.
Title: Re: Coffee and Philosophy
Post by: Rob C on December 26, 2013, 01:37:54 pm
Is it just compression, or does the guy on the right actually have his feet up on the furniture?

Rob C
Title: Re: Coffee and Philosophy
Post by: RSL on December 26, 2013, 02:37:16 pm
His foot's up on the table all right. I was sort of surprised somebody didn't come by and tell him to get his foot the hell off the table. He was a problem. He kept looking up and checking me. I had to shoot fast.
Title: Re: Coffee and Philosophy
Post by: Seoonmie on December 30, 2013, 11:55:09 am
I like this one. It makes me smile. Maybe it's the outrageous guy with his feet up. Or maybe it's the lady with laptop. Or maybe the cleaning apparel (?) to the left and the Philosophy sign side by side. Be that as it may, a great picture.
Title: Re: Coffee and Philosophy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 30, 2013, 08:22:49 pm
This is a real keeper, Russ. The setting, the expressions, the "Philosphy" sign, the foot, all work. I enjoy coming back to it over and over, trying to read their minds.