Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on December 24, 2013, 09:56:50 pm

Title: Early Snow Fall, Lake Chatuge
Post by: Todd Suttles on December 24, 2013, 09:56:50 pm
C&C Appreciated
Title: Re: Early Snow Fall, Lake Chatuge
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 25, 2013, 04:02:45 am
The distant hills are fairly appealing, if a little flat in tone (yes, I appreciate it was snowing), but the minimally featureless expanse of water in the foreground does nothing for me.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Early Snow Fall, Lake Chatuge
Post by: Todd Suttles on December 25, 2013, 10:52:31 pm
The distant hills are fairly appealing, if a little flat in tone (yes, I appreciate it was snowing), but the minimally featureless expanse of water in the foreground does nothing for me.

Jeremy

 I learn as I go and grow. I think I agree. One of the things I like about this forum is that it is helping me, as a beginner, to see the images without my mind's projecting memories and expectations. Thanks Jeremy.