Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: eronald on December 23, 2013, 06:14:44 pm

Title: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: eronald on December 23, 2013, 06:14:44 pm
The date on my computer now says Dec 24, so I guess the red-nosed reindeer will soon be getting hitched to the sleigh, and it's time for

Season's Greetings!

All the best!

Edmund
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: uaiomex on December 23, 2013, 09:49:43 pm
Here in Tulum still is the 23rd. Merry xmas to you too Edmund.

Eduardo
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: Telecaster on December 24, 2013, 12:57:26 am
My six-month-old self says, "Ho ho ho!" (Not sure if I'd had some eggnog or was just overwhelmed by all the stuffed animals.  ;) ) Photo taken by my dad on ASA 16 Kodachrome, December 1960.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on December 24, 2013, 01:07:12 am
You too Edmund....Cheers all!
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: Manoli on December 24, 2013, 05:31:01 am
I don't want a lot for Christmas
,
There is just but one thing I need.
I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree.

I just want my A7r;

Perhaps the best full frame by far?

Sony, make my wish come true,

All I want for Christmas is you.


With apologies to Canon, Nikon, Olympus, et al …..
-
All best wishes to everyone at Lula - and a particular thanks to all those who've contributed and enriched the multitude of threads with a sense of humour, levity and proportion !
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: yaya on December 24, 2013, 07:05:59 am
To Edmund and everyone who celebrate Christmas

(https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1477952_10151893246228915_1386796207_n.jpg)
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: eronald on December 24, 2013, 10:59:35 am
To Edmund and everyone who celebrate Christmas

(https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1477952_10151893246228915_1386796207_n.jpg)

Yair,

As you know, I don't celebrate anything, but I abide with friendly convention :)

As our scottish friends would put it at this time of year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Lang_Syne) -
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind ?

Edmund
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: Rob C on December 24, 2013, 12:11:05 pm
My six-month-old self says, "Ho ho ho!" (Not sure if I'd had some eggnog or was just overwhelmed by all the stuffed animals.  ;) ) Photo taken by my dad on ASA 16 Kodachrome, December 1960.

-Dave-


What a shame! You missed the 60s.

Never mind, you got over the early jaundice and learned to play the guitar. Happy Christmas instead!

;-)

Rob C
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 24, 2013, 01:00:12 pm
Chicago's Millennium Park Fountains usually sport faces throughout the year. However, at Christmas time, they "dress" appropriately for the occasion.

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7142/6624093513_7a57137199_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/slobodan_blagojevic/6624093513/)
Millennium Park Chicago (http://www.flickr.com/photos/slobodan_blagojevic/6624093513/) by Slobodan Blagojevic (http://www.flickr.com/people/slobodan_blagojevic/), on Flickr

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: Mr. Rib on December 25, 2013, 11:08:39 am
A bit late as I had no time to sign in yesterday- but Merry Christmas everyone and great photo projects next year!
Title: Re: Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year to all!
Post by: Richowens on December 25, 2013, 12:39:16 pm
(http://richowens.smugmug.com/photos/i-9B5XWfG/0/L/i-9B5XWfG-L.jpg)

(http://richowens.smugmug.com/photos/i-BkFQVLp/0/L/i-BkFQVLp-L.jpg)