Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: gebseng on December 23, 2013, 05:32:10 am

Title: SOLD! Leaf Live View USB Dongle
Post by: gebseng on December 23, 2013, 05:32:10 am
Hi everyone at LuLa,

I am selling a Leaf Live View USB Dongle. The dongle is in perfect technical condition, but shows signs of usage.
This dongle enables live view (live video preview) on a Leaf Valeo digital back, when connected to a computer running the Leaf Capture software.

The asking price is € 290,- or $ 400,-

you can find high resolution photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/atcnrc3slz5ghyy/USqmFZWThj

I am a private seller, but I am still offering returns if you find any defects after buying (14 days).

I am based in Vienna, Austria, I ship worldwide. Shipping is free for this item

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me anytime.

best,

Gebhard
Title: Re: FS: Leaf Live View USB Dongle
Post by: Lorenzo Pierucci on December 23, 2013, 10:05:58 pm
I take it!
Title: Re: SOLD! Leaf Live View USB Dongle
Post by: anotherphotographer on February 11, 2014, 12:36:30 pm
i just posted one of these on ebay if anyone is interested. thanks!
Title: Re: SOLD! Leaf Live View USB Dongle
Post by: bjornaagedk on February 14, 2014, 01:05:04 pm
I have one of these for sale as well, please PM if interested :-)

Bjorn