Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: baraka2000 on December 18, 2013, 02:06:41 pm

Title: Hasselblad H2's two for sale
Post by: baraka2000 on December 18, 2013, 02:06:41 pm
Hi I have two Hasselblad H2's in working but worn condition. These were maintained by Hasselblad in NJ, and working 100%. Guaranteed against DOA. The condition is used, shows some wear, scratches here and there, but otherwise perfect working order. If you have a H2 already, either of these kits would be a good back up body. If you're looking to get into medium format, these are great cameras.

Includes: Body, prism, and caps. Not sure if I still have the original boxes somewhere, I think I do.

Selling for 1.5K EACH, 2.5K for both.

Also have an 80mm for 500

WArm regards,
Kevin Kornemann
Title: Re: Hasselblad H2's two for sale
Post by: fotolli on December 20, 2013, 09:30:10 am
pm sent for the 80mm lens