Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on December 17, 2013, 11:20:02 pm

Title: Ball @ Stoop
Post by: cjogo on December 17, 2013, 11:20:02 pm
Gdansk -- '90's
Title: Re: Ball @ Stoop
Post by: cjogo on December 18, 2013, 02:49:17 am
Iron work and Balls were selling that year at the galleries --so I was on a mission :-)
Title: Re: Ball @ Stoop
Post by: Rob C on December 18, 2013, 04:14:11 am
Iron work and Balls were selling that year at the galleries --so I was on a mission :-)


cjogo, I though a load of balls was always selling in galleries...

;-)

Rob C
Title: Re: Ball @ Stoop
Post by: cjogo on December 18, 2013, 01:34:27 pm
Another angle ..late night -- 35mm      -1 develop and 2.5 min exposure  >> you new digital shooters just get to  forget about "reciprocity"