Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BobDavid on December 16, 2013, 11:51:04 pm

Title: Lounging
Post by: BobDavid on December 16, 2013, 11:51:04 pm
Oh yes ... nice to see two dogs lounging about in the early morning light.
Title: Re: Lounging
Post by: Justinr on December 17, 2013, 05:10:07 pm
Oh yes ... nice to see two dogs lounging about in the early morning light.

The cat's not convinced -

Title: Re: Lounging
Post by: Rob C on December 18, 2013, 07:02:52 am
The cat's not convinced -




Time to calibrate the cat?

;-)

Rob C
Title: Re: Lounging
Post by: Justinr on December 18, 2013, 08:58:25 am

Time to calibrate the cat?

;-)

Rob C

An ongoing project I can assure you.  :D
Title: Re: Lounging
Post by: Rob C on December 18, 2013, 10:25:21 am
An ongoing project I can assure you.  :D


I can appreciate that: first you have to catch 'em.

Rob C