Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on December 16, 2013, 11:08:06 pm
-
That spot the Weston's and AA always seemed to visit regularly ...
-
I'm glad you stopped walking and took this picture.
-
I'm glad you stopped walking and took this picture.
You did that a lot with Hasselblad 500s; they rewarded resting.
Heaven only knows how foks did it at all with 4x5.
Rob C
-
You did that a lot with Hasselblad 500s; they rewarded resting.
Heaven only knows how foks did it at all with 4x5.
Rob C
I intermixed 4X5 with the Hassy -- Rollie SL 66 probably my favorite --
-
That is one nice picture...were it mine, the ropes would go bye-bye. ;)
-
That is one nice picture...were it mine, the ropes would go bye-bye. ;)
Those are probably about at least 75 years old now -- metal stakes with cable .. part of the heritage of the Park :-)
Now if they were ropes ....http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif