Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on December 16, 2013, 12:01:07 pm

Title: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 16, 2013, 12:01:07 pm
AaaaRrrrOoooooooooooooooooooooooo, howls the dark dog at the dark moon on the dark night...Aaaaarrrrrrrrrroooooooooo

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7452/11378011336_e3814e958b_o.jpg)
Title: Re: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: David Eckels on December 16, 2013, 03:32:00 pm
Great! Nicely done.
Title: Re: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: Harald L on December 16, 2013, 07:18:22 pm
Really nice! Here's a nice song while enjoying the picture: Coyote Moon (http://youtu.be/DoN4HxSWAPs)

Harald
Title: Re: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: AFairley on December 16, 2013, 08:04:53 pm
Seriously good.  No, I'm serious.
Title: Re: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: Farmer on December 16, 2013, 08:42:31 pm
That is simply one of the best moon shots I've ever seen.  Truly.  Something about it and the presentation is just awesome!

How does it print?  What would you print it on?
Title: Re: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 16, 2013, 08:46:17 pm
I have not yet put it to paper yet...I am tempted to try a metallic but a nice matte could be good as well.
Title: Re: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: armand on December 16, 2013, 09:22:12 pm
Don't want to hijack this thread but I just took this tonight and it kind of fits the mood
Title: Re: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: Farmer on December 16, 2013, 09:31:33 pm
I have not yet put it to paper yet...I am tempted to try a metallic but a nice matte could be good as well.

Metallic might be really nice - there's just some luminousity in there that is really nice and I wonder how that will translate to print.
Title: Re: What this forum needs is a little respite from all the seriousness
Post by: Rory on December 17, 2013, 11:15:35 am
Oh ya.  Sweet shot.