Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on December 14, 2013, 05:43:58 pm

Title: Lollia
Post by: RSL on December 14, 2013, 05:43:58 pm
.
Title: Re: Lollia
Post by: Rob C on December 15, 2013, 01:03:03 pm
Obviously she was too busy to notice. Anything. In some shops the staff get so engrossed in their own conversations that you might as well leave...

The local post office has a charming lady working there, and whenever I pop in to collect the mail from my box she chats away on personal topics regardless of queue build-up. I get embarrassed to make them all wait, but she's as happy as you can imagine and laughs all the way. It's like that here, and if in a hurry drives you insane but otherwise, it's enjoyable, especially if you can make out what they are all going on about.

Rob C
Title: Re: Lollia
Post by: wmchauncey on December 15, 2013, 05:58:36 pm
Hey...you're making her day more enjoyable.  What could be better than that?   
Title: Re: Lollia
Post by: Rob C on December 15, 2013, 06:36:45 pm
Hey...you're making her day more enjoyable.  What could be better than that?   

Going to bed. I've just realised that it's twenty-five to one on Monday morning and the blanket has been heating the bed since ten. No smoke yet...

Rob C
Title: Re: Lollia
Post by: David Eckels on December 15, 2013, 07:01:33 pm
I like it Russ. Made me smile.