Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on December 14, 2013, 11:46:10 am

Title: Craftsman
Post by: RSL on December 14, 2013, 11:46:10 am
.
Title: Re: Craftsman
Post by: wmchauncey on December 14, 2013, 01:33:15 pm
I might that, while technically it is quite well done, I would not call it a wall hanger, unless...it was hung in his shop.      ;)
Title: Re: Craftsman
Post by: RSL on December 14, 2013, 02:11:02 pm
We seem to agree on at least one thing, Chauncy. It's not a "wall hanger" by a long shot, but it seemed an interesting shot of a guy buried in his work.
Title: Re: Craftsman
Post by: Rob C on December 14, 2013, 02:25:05 pm
Russ, you and Christoph should get together...

;-)

Rob C
Title: Re: Craftsman
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on December 14, 2013, 07:44:02 pm
Russ, you and Christoph should get together...

;-)

Rob C

Same thought - it reminded me of my christmas market series when I saw it.
Shooting people doing stuff is usually great - better than having them staring at you.
Nice one Russ!
Title: Re: Craftsman
Post by: Alan Klein on December 14, 2013, 08:07:56 pm
RSL  Have you tried a verticle crop to eliminate the dead space on the right?  The light in his head is a distraction.  Nice shot.
Title: Re: Craftsman
Post by: Ed Blagden on December 14, 2013, 11:52:27 pm
Love it.  Personally I think the dead space on the right works, I find myself wanting to know what the rest of that Pearl poster says and that holds my attention.