Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on December 13, 2013, 05:33:44 pm

Title: Big Red S
Post by: Bruce Cox on December 13, 2013, 05:33:44 pm
As you will.
Title: Re: Big Red S
Post by: Ed Blagden on December 14, 2013, 12:24:50 am
Love it.  Can't figure it out but I love it. 

I will avoid the temptation to ask if you have tried it in B&W.
Title: Re: Big Red S
Post by: Bruce Cox on December 14, 2013, 10:40:58 am
I'm glad you like it.  I've been storing a couple of not directly related old panels in the over-head above shelving on the way to the kitchen.  The light up there is not great; so when some low angle winter light got under them they caught my eye.  I put one narrow spot on them.
   I already had one B&W which I had used in processing and, after your non-request, I made a second and blended them.  This B&W is more representational than the color version, where yellow and cyan change places some.