Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on December 13, 2013, 03:23:44 pm

Title: The Boat
Post by: seamus finn on December 13, 2013, 03:23:44 pm
I live near a place where there are lots of boats.

Title: Re: The Boat
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on December 13, 2013, 03:27:00 pm
Great colorful image!
One nit though: Could it be the reds on the boats side are a bit too blown - is there some structure you could recover?
Title: Re: The Boat
Post by: Rob C on December 14, 2013, 04:24:15 am
I live near a place where there are lots of boats.




So do I; they are all pretty much totally white.

;-(

Rob C
Title: Re: The Boat
Post by: RSL on December 14, 2013, 09:43:15 am
Good eye, Seamus.
Title: Re: The Boat
Post by: Rob C on December 14, 2013, 10:57:36 am
Good eye, Seamus.


Good grief! I thought you'd written good-bye, Seamus!

That's glaucoma for you: you stop needing reading glasses, you think, and end up imagining more than you see.

;-(

Rob C