Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ed Blagden on December 13, 2013, 11:44:16 am

Title: Mercury Rain
Post by: Ed Blagden on December 13, 2013, 11:44:16 am
It is raining today, so I made this.  C&C Appreciated.
Title: Re: Mercury Rain
Post by: Peter McLennan on December 13, 2013, 11:46:01 am
Beautiful.  Don't do a thing except hang it on your wall.
Title: Re: Mercury Rain
Post by: Ed Blagden on December 13, 2013, 03:45:11 pm
Beautiful.  Don't do a thing except hang it on your wall.

Thanks.  Just printed it on Hahanemuehle Photo Rag Pearl.  Bit of a Wow Factor.
Title: Re: Mercury Rain
Post by: WalterEG on December 13, 2013, 03:55:04 pm
It is seldom that I see work I like as much as this Ed.  Great in so many ways.

W
Title: Re: Mercury Rain
Post by: seamus finn on December 13, 2013, 04:07:52 pm
I'd love to see that print.
Title: Re: Mercury Rain
Post by: David Eckels on December 13, 2013, 04:13:37 pm
I'd love to see that print.
+1
Title: Re: Mercury Rain
Post by: Tony Jay on December 13, 2013, 04:35:01 pm
What a striking image.
My only complaint(!) is that, like the others, I don't get to see a print of this!

Tony Jay