Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on December 12, 2013, 12:41:40 am
-
Yosemite 1985 >> Rollie SL >> Orange Filter
-
Nice, very dramatic and the trees in the foreground convey the sense of scale. Are those God Rays I see coming through the mist lower middle? I like God Rays.
Possibly you need to bring our the shadow detail in the foreground just a tad?
-
Opened up the shadow area a little -- guess I shot for that Zone 3 & 4 .. in the lower trees .. So different with digital shooting ..
-
Much better.
Mike.
-
Thanks MIKE --- glad you were lookin' that close ;-)
-
Yes, looking good now. Great shot.
-
It's so difficult to shot there because everything you bring home is subject to comparison. Your picture really can stand that, congratulation.
Harald