Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on December 11, 2013, 02:15:41 pm

Title: Field Creatures
Post by: cjogo on December 11, 2013, 02:15:41 pm
Western Austria --- Kodachrome -- 24mm Nikkor
Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: WalterEG on December 11, 2013, 02:35:50 pm
And at night when the didgeridoo and clap-sticks start to play they all dance and leave hand prints in a local cave.


Cheers,

Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on December 11, 2013, 04:51:04 pm
Creepy.
Maybe try a B/W?
Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: Farmer on December 11, 2013, 05:03:15 pm
I really like it - I think I wanted sharp focus on the middle line rather than the front, to give it more depth and make me feel more involved.
Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: cjogo on December 11, 2013, 05:06:34 pm
Creepy.
Maybe try a B/W?

I drained about 80% out of the chrome already --guess I could go to B&W all the way :-)
Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: cjogo on December 11, 2013, 05:19:54 pm
I really like it - I think I wanted sharp focus on the middle line rather than the front, to give it more depth and make me feel more involved.

Manual focused at about  30th at f 5.6  even slow exposure in the sun with  K64... A large dog was coming so -- it was quick and back to the car ...  javascript:void(0);
Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: Farmer on December 11, 2013, 06:28:30 pm
Good to avoid the large dog :-)
Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: davidh202 on December 11, 2013, 11:10:38 pm
Cool !!
the straw creatures remind me of the  Morlock  characters  from the movie "The Time Machine" 1960.
Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: Ed Blagden on December 11, 2013, 11:29:00 pm
Well seen!

A breeding colony of Wookies, maybe?
Title: Re: Field Creatures
Post by: cjogo on December 12, 2013, 12:28:42 am
Cool !!
the straw creatures remind me of the  Morlock  characters  from the movie "The Time Machine" 1960.

My neighbor made those creatures and received an academy for that film ;-)