Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Timo Löfgren on December 10, 2013, 11:07:01 am
-
.........
-
Wow! High noon?
-
Lovely Timo!!
-
Timo,
For me this evokes a great sense of connection to other forces, other places. It places demands on my powers of contemplation that are all too few with internet photography as a rule.
W
-
Exquisite!
I my, admittedly imperfect, recollection of your work, this one is the best.
-
Great image.
Mood, composition, toning, post ... wonderful!
-
Hi,
It is a good image. I would consider cropping a bit more on bottom and top, perhaps.
But, it is a good image. Your shot of the hospital at night is a great image!
Best regards
Erik
.........
-
This one is excellent.
-
Most satisfying on all counts. Heavy, powerful mood.
Rob C
-
Timo,
What a stunner!
If it were mine, I would be tempted to just tweak the light balance between the top and the bottom, lift the top quarter about 1/2 a stop and then gradually blend it in down across the top 1/3 of the image and then lower the bottom 1/3 by about a 1/2 to a 1/4 of a stop and blend that back in.
This is an absolute minor nitpick BTW and the image is stunning as is, but sometimes I find that once an image is finished, that temporarily flipping it vertically or horizontally, can show up any variations in light that I would normally miss after becoming so absorbed in the processing of the image.
But by all means, feel totally free to ignore this nitpick of a nitpick.. ;)
Dave
-
Just right ~!
-
All been said... very well done.
Mike.
-
Wow
-
Sweet.