Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: J. Paul on December 10, 2013, 07:06:57 am
-
Hello all,
Rather new to Capture One and using Capture One Pro 7 now. I will be getting the new Sony a7r camera tomorrow and I am really wanting to put it through the paces. Typically, how quickly does Capture One offer camera model updates/support?
Thanks,
J. Paul
-
Weeks or months not years. More than that it's never possible to say for sure. It depends on what challenges the camera presents, how popular it will be, and where in their overall release schedule they are when they get their first unit to do tests with.
-
If you cannot wait - use EXIFTool (+ Exiftool GUI) to change Camera Model tag in your files to Sony A99 - it will work flawlessly.
-
Thanks for the feedback! I look forward to CO support of this camera. I think it is going to be a great solution for many photographers.
J. Paul
-
Thanks for the feedback! I look forward to CO support of this camera. I think it is going to be a great solution for many photographers.
J. Paul
Added in 716. See my post!
-
Thanks David! I downloaded the update today.
J. Paul