Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Roberto Frieri on December 08, 2013, 05:01:48 am

Title: Back in time
Post by: Roberto Frieri on December 08, 2013, 05:01:48 am
Hi to you all.
Some pictures for your review.
More images here: http://www.robertofrieri.net/en_back_in_time.html (http://www.robertofrieri.net/en_back_in_time.html)

Title: Re: Back in time
Post by: wmchauncey on December 08, 2013, 10:58:44 am
Your images got me curious, to the point that I clicked onto your site, first thought was...Hmm, this guy likes B&W.
Regardless, IMHO, you do nice work.        ;)
Title: Re: Back in time
Post by: Roberto Frieri on December 09, 2013, 01:49:21 pm
...Hmm, this guy likes B&W.
...you do nice work.
:-)
Thank you wmchauncey.
Title: Re: Back in time
Post by: francois on December 10, 2013, 05:24:44 am
I like this set of images very much. Was it a medieval festival somewhere in northern Italy? The mood of the place is well conveyed and, as usual, B&W is perfectly suited for that.
Title: Re: Back in time
Post by: Roberto Frieri on December 10, 2013, 02:42:18 pm
Hi Francois, thank you for your comment.

... Was it a medieval festival somewhere in northern Italy? ...
I took these pictures during a performance in the Castle of Stenico (http://www.visittrentino.it/en/localita/stenico) (http://www.visittrentino.it/en/localita/stenico).
Title: Re: Back in time
Post by: francois on December 11, 2013, 03:40:49 am
Hi Francois, thank you for your comment.
I took these pictures during a performance in the Castle of Stenico (http://www.visittrentino.it/en/localita/stenico) (http://www.visittrentino.it/en/localita/stenico).


Thanks for the info, Roberto. I've never been to that region of Italy although I've been invited many times to spend time in Bolzano. I would need more free time!

Thanks again for sharing your photos and experiences.