Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: weinlamm on December 07, 2013, 02:00:21 am
-
I have a Cambo Wide DS body for sale.
My price: 1.200 € including shipping.
It has a Mamiya-/Phase One-back ( WDS-614 ). The camera + back-set was at Cambo for adjustment recently. So it should have a perfect focus.
The camera was used but in a very good condition. All movements are clean and smooth.
My location is germany, european union.
It's a private sale without warranty and redemption.
I can sell each part ( the camera / the back ) seperatly; but I don't prefer this. One reason is the adjustment.
In the case of, I would sell body / back each for 700 € - but the back only, if I had sold the camera. ;)
-
Can you send some pictures?
thx
-
Here you are:
(http://imageshack.us/a/img9/8783/0y6q.jpg)
(http://imageshack.us/a/img30/3820/qxbi.jpg)
Note:
The arrows are only paper which is glued on the camera with Scotch/Tesa. You can remove it if you want. I made this for orientation which wheel is which. ;)
-
Bump.
-
Bump
-
Bump.
Still here. ;)
-
Bump.
-
Nobody?
Ebay raised its fees - so I would prefer to give here a rebate than to pay there more.
-
Bump.
-
Bump.
My wife gave me (again ::)) the order to sell "something". So something has to go really next time... ;D
-
Bump.
-
Still possible to buy. ;)
-
Still possible to buy.
Edit:
Camera is sold