Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mary K on December 06, 2013, 03:59:35 pm

Title: Alternative to Breathing Color Satin Timeless
Post by: Mary K on December 06, 2013, 03:59:35 pm
I've been using Breathing Color Timeless Satin to finish canvas for a couple of years now, and I've no complaints with the product.  That said, Breathing Color is often out of stock with this product, so I'm looking for an alternative for spray application.  If you are familiar with Timeless, and have an alternative to recommend, I would appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Mary
Title: Re: Alternative to Breathing Color Satin Timeless
Post by: dgberg on December 06, 2013, 04:11:40 pm
Mary,
I usually buy 3 gallons of the Timeless Gloss and a gal. of matte and mix my sheens.
A gal of gloss and 2 cups of matte makes a really nice satin+ finish.
Still use Glamor II on ocassion a real nice finish.
Title: Re: Alternative to Breathing Color Satin Timeless
Post by: Kanvas Keepsakes on December 06, 2013, 05:51:34 pm
Mark I switched over to Clearshield Type C Satin.  Best price I could find was through IT Supplies.  After using this I never looked back.  It's my coating of choice now. 
Title: Re: Alternative to Breathing Color Satin Timeless
Post by: Mary K on December 08, 2013, 05:26:18 pm
Thanks guys.

Mary