Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: julienlanoo on December 05, 2013, 08:17:17 am

Title: Archnet studio agency
Post by: julienlanoo on December 05, 2013, 08:17:17 am
Ok, after the 1 00 000the call i get from colleagues inquiring about Archnet studio agency i thought to let every one who s interested to know..

No do not work with it, i ve tryed it a few months its bullshit.. Voila :)

:)
Title: Re: Archnet studio agency
Post by: Chris Barrett on December 05, 2013, 10:49:28 am
Well the two guys they rep in Chicago are people I've never heard of... and their work is just ok.  Yeah, seems a bit dodgy.
Title: Re: Archnet studio agency
Post by: julienlanoo on December 05, 2013, 12:02:28 pm
exactly, dodgy

btw, chris i like your work,
1 thing i've seen you also have an arca swiss, but what's that loupe on your sliding back ? some standard arca part ? ..
Title: Re: Archnet studio agency
Post by: Chris Barrett on December 05, 2013, 12:06:41 pm
The Kapture Group slider accepts Hasselblad viewers at the groundglass.
:)
Title: Re: Archnet studio agency
Post by: julienlanoo on December 05, 2013, 12:44:00 pm
happy with the capture groupe sliding back ( i've got the arca one) ?

It has been weeks i am searching for a shutter cable for the capture group in Europe, only way to get some thing that works here is do fedex it over from USA:), any way, Arca comes with their electronic system soon, so might solve it self soon
Title: Re: Archnet studio agency
Post by: Chris Barrett on December 05, 2013, 05:18:34 pm
I also own the Rotaslide and prefer the KG Slider. 

Ever since my P65+ I have been thrilled to do away with that stupid wake-up cable.  Now I just set the back to zero latency and use any cable I fancy.  The KG cables kept exploding on me.
Title: Re: Archnet studio agency
Post by: foster_jb on December 06, 2013, 06:34:04 pm
Can you please tell me a bit more about this new Arca Swiss electronic system??  I'm all ears.
Foster
Title: Re: Archnet studio agency
Post by: nik on December 07, 2013, 02:51:16 pm
Just look it up on their website. Err... let me see if I can find it for you. :-\

-N


Can you please tell me a bit more about this new Arca Swiss electronic system??  I'm all ears.
Foster
Title: Re: Archnet studio agency
Post by: julienlanoo on December 08, 2013, 11:02:14 am
 P65 for me is not an option, as i have a lot of long long exposures,
the IQ260 would be, only A - i love my P45+ a lot really a lot and it's hard to let it go :) so maybe on 3th attempt of buying it an getting over the P45 + mentally i'll get it ( it's a mental problem)

Electronic system, well the electronic shutters ( copal 0) and curtain shutter is coming soon :) :p on a portable way, only 1 controller :)

greets
ju