Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on December 04, 2013, 06:15:12 pm

Title: Twin Towers
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 04, 2013, 06:15:12 pm
I just loved the symmetry of these two smokestacks and the color of them next to the sky...you know, I just had to make the shot.

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7343/11213020896_8a777e00f2_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Twin Towers
Post by: David Eckels on December 04, 2013, 07:49:22 pm
I love the shot, but I must say I had a negative reaction to the title. Sorry. Maybe that's just me.
Title: Re: Twin Towers
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 04, 2013, 07:53:59 pm
I love the shot, but I must say I had a negative reaction to the title. Sorry. Maybe that's just me.
I think a lot of us are conditioned to react the same way to that title, David. At least I was.
But the photo is pleasing (and I'm relieved that it isn't what I expected).
Title: Re: Twin Towers
Post by: Michael West on December 04, 2013, 09:58:57 pm
Very intriguing image. I like it a lot.
Title: Re: Twin Towers
Post by: davidh202 on December 04, 2013, 10:31:50 pm
Excellent !
Maybe rename it "Candlesticks". That's what they remind me of .