Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: wmchauncey on December 04, 2013, 01:52:05 pm
-
First time that I've ever seen them...had to lower background saturation somewhat to bring them out.
(http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l383/chauncey43/three-sand-cranes.jpg) (http://s329.photobucket.com/user/chauncey43/media/three-sand-cranes.jpg.html)
-
Nice!
-
Very nice! How'd you get them to march in step?
-
Very nice! How'd you get them to march in step?
Music. That's why Bose is so expensive.
Rob C
-
Very nice! How'd you get them to march in step?
ROTC ;)
-
Nice shot.
By the way, those cranes are called Sandhill Cranes (Grus canadensis).
-
Very nice shot.
And after looking at it a couple of times I think using desaturation to let them stand out was a good move.
Cheers
~Chris
-
Ever see a sandhill crane dance? This guy is jumping up and down and flapping his wings. It's a mating thing. You can tell that the female is really fascinated.
-
Ever see a sandhill crane dance? This guy is jumping up and down and flapping his wings. It's a mating thing. You can tell that the female is really fascinated.
If I was young enough to go to clubs, I'm sure it's what I'd see there too. Thrilled women.
Is this what's known a playing a percentages game?
When will males ever learn? For the sake of the world, let's hope never!
;-)
Rob C
-
Nice shot! I do find it interesting that in my experience, Sandhill Cranes are often in groups of three.
-
To those that offered C&C on the image...thanks for the kudos. ;)