Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on December 02, 2013, 11:37:11 am
-
.
-
Pretty, but not you Russ...
;-)
Rob C
-
You're probably right, Rob, but I couldn't resist. It's been a long time since I've been able to get out on the river in a fog.
-
Pretty, but not you Russ...
;-)
Rob C
I would agree, except that the hand of man is visible, slightly hidden in the fog, back a ways. Very discrete.
Nice shot.
-
Spanish moss and fog; perfect combination!
How could it not be you if you took it? ;)
-
Spanish moss and fog; perfect combination!
How could it not be you if you took it? ;)
David, it's a reactive shot; it comes from those late-night movies down south... not Russ's mind, just a trace memory.
Which isn't all bad: my memory seems to be vanishing without trace.
;-(
Rob C