Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: l_d_allan on December 02, 2013, 11:26:06 am

Title: [OT?] Zenfolio has 50% off ... thru Dec 2 ... for new accounts
Post by: l_d_allan on December 02, 2013, 11:26:06 am
Sorry in advance if this is OT or spamming.

I've had an account with Zenfolio for several years, and mostly been satisfied. Could be better, could be worse. Mostly suits my needs. YMMV.

Note, I am otherwise not at all affiliated with Zenfolio.

Just a head's up ... for CyberWeek, they are having a promotion of 50% off for new accounts. If you've been thinking of trying it out, this might be the day to "pull the trigger".

Dec 2 is the last day. I haven't noticed such an offer before, so I don't think it is the situation that such a promotion happens all the time.
Title: Re: [OT?] Zenfolio has 50% off ... thru Dec 2 ... for new accounts
Post by: Ken Bennett on December 02, 2013, 02:22:44 pm
I've had a zenfolio account for a couple of years, and the discount applies to orders for current users, too. I placed an order this morning for 100 8x10 prints and got a 50% price reduction. Total coincidence, but I didn't complain. :)