Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Jilek on December 02, 2013, 09:36:17 am

Title: Hidden tales
Post by: David Jilek on December 02, 2013, 09:36:17 am
I was told by a viewer she didn't know what the subject was and it look to "shot gunny"  Any thoughts?
Title: Re: Hidden tales
Post by: bdosserman on December 02, 2013, 09:47:31 am
I quite like it, although to my eyes the highlights are too harsh.

Brian
Title: Re: Hidden tales
Post by: Rob C on December 02, 2013, 10:13:27 am
I was told by a viewer she didn't know what the subject was and it look to "shot gunny"  Any thoughts?


Take her gently by the hand, and explain about the horseless carriage.

;-)

Rob C
Title: Re: Hidden tales
Post by: David Jilek on December 02, 2013, 10:32:40 am
How did you know her age! That's amazing! I do have to consider the source. But its always good to hear others thoughts. Brian has a good point about the high lights.
Thank you
Title: Re: Hidden tales
Post by: Rob C on December 02, 2013, 12:08:15 pm
How did you know her age! That's amazing! I do have to consider the source. But its always good to hear others thoughts. Brian has a good point about the high lights.
Thank you



No, that's LuLa!

Rob C