Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on December 01, 2013, 03:36:09 am

Title: Nite Walkin'
Post by: cjogo on December 01, 2013, 03:36:09 am
BRNO  -- CZECH
Title: Re: Nite Walkin'
Post by: Harald L on December 01, 2013, 04:11:39 am
They have a long history in manufacturing marionettes and to breathe life into them in Czech. Nice photograph, I like it.

Harald
Title: Re: Nite Walkin'
Post by: wmchauncey on December 01, 2013, 06:42:51 am
First off, I really like the image.  But wouldn't it look great if ya put humans in place of the puppets?  Just a thought.      ;)
Title: Re: Nite Walkin'
Post by: cjogo on December 01, 2013, 01:10:14 pm
Thanks for viewing  ::    a Hassy 60mm ~ flush against the glass -- about a 2 minute exposure -- HP5
Title: Re: Nite Walkin'
Post by: WalterEG on December 01, 2013, 04:24:47 pm
It is a wonderful little tableau and a reminder of the tonal charm of HP5+.  In 8x10 it is my emulsion of choice.

Title: Re: Nite Walkin'
Post by: Rob C on December 01, 2013, 05:21:34 pm
Yes, and I still have ten cassettes of HP5 in 135...

I didn't like it in 120, where TXP 120 suited me better. I think the rather softer grain pattern was kinder on small formats.

Rob C