Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: prabuvenkat on December 01, 2013, 01:15:19 am
-
1. Transaction Security
As I do not have sale record in the forum, I can arrange the transaction to be mediated through P1 authorized dealer. He would charge ~200-300$ for this, and I am ready to pay 50% of this fees.
I am selling the gear because I am not using it enough to justify the investment. And there are a few monetary requirements screaming at my back.
2. Equipment
(I am the second owner of all the gear listed below. All gear
bought from first owners at forums like LuLa, here; and
accessories bought new from dealers)
IQ160, LNIB, all accessories, lots of batteries, ~2500 shots, recently CLA-ed (18-Nov 2013) by the P1 authorized agent.
3. Asking price: $19K / Best Offer.
4. Trade Possibility:
a. Nikon D800/E + some specific lenses + cash
b. P25/+ back : M-mount, if only back gets sold + cash
c. P25/+ back : any-mount, if whole system is sold + kit + cash.
d. BetterLight 4K/6K HS system + cash (maybe)
5. Other gear available:
645DF : Used, Normal use marks, Perfect Condition, Recently CLA-ed with the back
SK 80 LS : Like New, No Box, All accessories
(Add $2k if 645DF & 80LS bought with the back).
SK 150 LS : New In Box - opened only to test
M 35/3.5 AF : Like New, No Box, Almost Never Used
M 55-110 AF : Used, Excellent Condition, Barely any use marks
Ejji 10k Battery Kit : Free if 645DF & 80LS bought together (2 batteries + charger; of which 1 battery barely used; another only charged, never used).
2x Profoto AirSync : Buy more than the IQ + 645DF + 80LS and get this free.
M Electronic Cable Release : included with the 645DF
P1 hard case : came with the DF kit - apparently used w/ a P+ back. So, DF + IQ fits with some difficulty. I never used this (used a Lowepro bag instead).
6. Shipping: At Cost. Will recommend fully insured, but you choose.
7. Do not hesitate to ask anything else you need to know. Ask me for more images
-
Bump. Offers?
-
I sent you an email through your add on GetDPI a few days ago. Did you receive it?
Peter
-
Same as Peter, please let us know if this kit is still available...or not.
Best, Xavier
-
Don't know why, but I did not receive PMs or updates at the GetDPI forums.
I will respond to the PMs here subsequently.
PS: I had to travel and am back only today - will respond to all the inquiries tomorrow without fail. Sorry for the delay, but hoping you will understand.
Sincerely,
-
All PMs replied to !
-
Do you want to trade up to an IQ260? If so pls PM me. based in NYC
-
No, I am sorry I am not interested in a trade-up. I am trying to scale down.
-
*update*
I. Pending Payment items:
1. IQ160 + 645DF + 80LS : Pending Payment.
2. 150LS : Pending Payment.
II. Still Available:
a. M 35/3.5 AF : Like New, No Box, Almost Never Used : $500
b. M 55-110 AF : Used, Excellent Condition, Barely any use marks : $500
c. 2x Profoto AirSync : New in Box. Never used. Opened only to test. $300 (for the pair) + shipping (new price as per b&h : $225 for each)
d. P1 hard case : Buyer did not want the hardcase. $150 ?
(it will fit an AF/DF system fitted with a P/P+ back with a lens mounted and place for two more + accessories)
e. 2x Pocket Wizard Plus II transceivers. bought almost never used, and never used myself. no box. $200 (for the pair) ?
III. Trades
Mamiya 120/4 (preferably "D" version; will put in cash to bridge any gaps)
IV. Payment
1. Shipping costs (from Norway) extra.
2. Prefer bank transfer.
Thanx everyone for looking!
-
*update*
I. Items Sold:
IQ160/645DF/80LS : Sold to Xavier Young on LuLa, with thanx!
@Xavier: Such a pleasant interaction, transaction and getting to know you in person!!
150LS : Sold (locally in Norway).
P1 Hard Case : Sold to Robb Brown on LuLa, with thanx!
@Robb: Sorry for the delayed start of the interaction, from my side. Thanx for the patience and a fast-n-lovely transaction/interaction to bring it to a quick completion!
II. Still Available:
a. M 35/3.5 AF : Like New, No Box, Almost Never Used : $500
b. M 55-110 AF : Used, Excellent Condition, Barely any use marks : $500
c. 2x Profoto AirSync : New in Box. Never used. Opened only to test. $300 (for the pair) + shipping (new price as per b&h : $225 for each)
d. 2x Pocket Wizard Plus II transceivers. bought almost never used, and never used myself. no box. $200 (for the pair) ?
III. Trades:
Mamiya 120/4 (preferably "D" version; will put in cash to bridge any gaps)
IV. All prices Net to Me
-
Little bit of feedback about Prabu, I know it's not eBay but some people might be worried about buying expensive gear at such distances.
I bought his Phase One 645df + IQ160, went over to Bergen and met him and his charming partner, which was a fun trip for me anyway.
Everything was exactly as he had described and he was very helpful and friendly despite my messing up the arrangements for meeting.
At the end of this transaction Prabu owes me a curry and I owe him a coffee (coffee is expensive in Norway).
Xavier.