Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: wmchauncey on November 25, 2013, 07:25:58 pm

Title: portrait of GBH
Post by: wmchauncey on November 25, 2013, 07:25:58 pm
For your consideration of course...

(http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l383/chauncey43/BampW-heron-portrait-copy-2.jpg) (http://s329.photobucket.com/user/chauncey43/media/BampW-heron-portrait-copy-2.jpg.html)
Title: Re: portrait of GBH
Post by: Harald L on November 25, 2013, 07:40:19 pm
Beautiful:-)

Harald
Title: Re: portrait of GBH
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 26, 2013, 03:46:25 am
Lovely.

I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on the link: in England, GBH is universally recognised as the abbreviation for "grievous bodily harm".

Jeremy
Title: Re: portrait of GBH
Post by: wmchauncey on November 26, 2013, 08:12:31 am
I shoot a fair number of these and Egrets...until ya get really close to them ya don't realize that they are butt ugly and appear prehistoric.
Anyway...thanks for the kudos.      ;)
Title: Re: portrait of GBH
Post by: RSL on November 26, 2013, 09:03:08 am
It's a grand shot, Chauncy, but I wouldn't call this guy butt ugly. On the other hand he does have a pretty raucous and ugly complaining tone when he's feeling unjustly disturbed.