Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on November 20, 2013, 08:33:12 am
-
William St. wander (Paddington, Sydney):
-
I really don't like to comment, Seamus, but are you sure your new orientation hasn't upset an inner balance? You're supposed to be looking for Elle Macpherson...
Why isn't it MacPherson or McPherson instead?
Puzzled (of Mallorca).
-
The usual excellence from you Seamus. What really makes this sing for me is the white nape of the chap on the right who had a haircut for the fair.
And I never tire of seeing the Victorian wrought iron lace of Paddo.
-
I really don't like to comment, Seamus, but are you sure your new orientation hasn't upset an inner balance? You're supposed to be looking for Elle Macpherson...
Why isn't it MacPherson or McPherson instead?
Puzzled (of Mallorca).
Rob,
I've been asking myself that very same question for quite some time now, but all I get back is a deafening silence. It's like playing handball against a wall of hay. The only thing I know for sure now is that my inner balance is unbalanced - and I wouldn't even know that but for the fact that you outed it here. I'm seriously thinking of going back to landscapes - that's how unbalanced I have become.
Mystified (of Sligo).
Walter,
Thanks - discerning people like you are rare in this cruel world. But don't encourage me, for God's sake. I'm not sure what I'm capable of.
-
Rob,
I've been asking myself that very same question for quite some time now, but all I get back is a deafening silence. It's like playing handball against a wall of hay. The only thing I know for sure now is that my inner balance is unbalanced - and I wouldn't even know that but for the fact that you outed it here. I'm seriously thinking of going back to landscapes - that's how unbalanced I have become.
Mystified (of Sligo).
Walter,
Thanks - discerning people like you are rare in this cruel world. But don't encourage me, for God's sake. I'm not sure what I'm capable of.
Playing handball against walls of hay?
;-)
Rob C
-
Playing handball against walls of hay?
That's right, Rob - the ball doesn't come back.