Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on November 19, 2013, 03:03:06 pm

Title: No Hand of Man...
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 19, 2013, 03:03:06 pm
... but Fingers of Nature, perhaps?

Comments welcome, as ever.

Jeremy
Title: Re: No Hand of Man...
Post by: churly on November 19, 2013, 11:52:50 pm
Very nice.
I like the way you honoured the brightness of the light. 

Don't I see the trodden path of man or beast on the top of the ridge?
Title: Re: No Hand of Man...
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on November 20, 2013, 01:43:00 am
Very clear and consequent interpretation of the subject it appears to me.
Now the image is in a state where a disturbing element which breaks up the order would help a lot.
An animal or something.
You might dare to photoshop something in, a bush, a flower, an animal, a human, some penguins .... if it doesn't hurt your photographic ethics too much.

Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: No Hand of Man...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 20, 2013, 08:22:02 am
Very nice.
I like the way you honoured the brightness of the light. 

Don't I see the trodden path of man or beast on the top of the ridge?

No, that's just the path of a rebellious "micro-glacier."  ;)

Nice one, Jeremy. Zabriskie Point by any chance?

Eric
Title: Re: No Hand of Man...
Post by: RSL on November 20, 2013, 08:36:57 am
Very nice, Jeremy. You resisted the temptation to bring up the lows in the valleys in PP.
Title: Re: No Hand of Man...
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 20, 2013, 02:57:26 pm
Thanks, all. Yes, Eric, Zabriskie. An stunning place. I'm hoping to return in March.

Jeremy